Peanut butter, banana and chocolate chip cookies
- 3 large, very ripe bananas, peeled
- 1/2 cup all-natural peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil, slightly warmed, but not melted
- 2 tablespoons 3acres honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 1/2 cups gluten-free oats flakes
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 3/4 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a large bowl, mash the ripe bananas with a fork. Stir in the peanut butter, coconut oil, honey, and vanilla extract. Mix until smooth.
- In a separate medium bowl, stir together the oats, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt. Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and stir until combined. Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Drop spoonfuls of dough onto prepared baking sheet. Bake for 12-14 minutes or until cookies are set. Let cool on baking sheet for two minutes. Transfer to a wire cooling rack and cool completely.
Inspired by: Tow Peas & Their Pod